Your new service hygiene experience at Elaje Hair & Beauty
So much has gone on behind the scenes to ensure the salon can operate safely and effectively. Filters have been added to our air conditioning system for cleaner air, a full-time cleaning and sanitisation plan has been put in place and daily health and PPE checks for all our team members.
The salon will look a little different for some time but we, your stylists are still the same and so looking forward to welcoming you back.
Firstly, Elaje Hair & Beauty has undertaken a Covid 19 Risk Assessment and is following all the Governments Guidelines to re-open and continue to look after you safely. In some areas we have had to make adjustments, for instance we have withdrawn magazines and common material.
I’ve listed below your new journey through the salon and hopefully you will notice a few nice surprises we’ve made along the way!
- When entering the salon please observe social distancing and attend your appointment alone and please give way to any person leaving.
- To reduce unnecessary waiting and interaction we ask you to arrive for your appointment on time.
- All our team members will have their temperature tested on arrival and departure every day.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at the salon entrance and at various locations throughout the salon.
- As our cloakroom will not be fully operational we ask that you hang your own coat and minimise any bags as we will not be able to store them for you during your appointment.
- Your stylist will meet you and take you to your styling chair which will have undergone a full sanitation service prior to your arrival.
- To minimise contact your stylist will carry out your full service.
- Disposable one-use towels and gowns will be used for your service.
- All of your stylists equipment will be sanitised in accordance with industry guidelines.
- We will be providing a cashless ‘pay at the chair’ system and our payment card terminal will be sanitised after every transaction.
Finally, thank you for your continued loyalty and support!